Marina joined Shea & Company in April 2016.
Prior to joining Shea & Company, Marina was a Summer Analyst at EMC Ventures in Palo Alto and a Market Research Intern at L’Herbe Rouge in Paris.
Marina graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a B.A. in Political Economy and a minor in French.
- Lexipol | GTCR
- Vision Government Solutions | Rubicon Technology Partners
- Granicus | Harvest Partners
- Oversight | TCV
- Callyo | Motorola Solutions
- Kofile | Audax
- OpenGov | Weatherford Capital
- YourCause | Blackbaud
- Perfecto | Perforce
- Aptean Public Sector & Healthcare | TriTech
- Superion | TriTech
- Perforce | Summit Partners
- Vista Equity Partners | GovDelivery
- Granicus | Vista Equity Partners
- GovQA | Granicus