Jeff has 10 years of experience in corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions advisory in the software and enterprise technology industries.
Prior to joining Shea & Company, Jeff co-founded Falvey Partners. Formerly, he was part of Morgan Keegan’s technology investment banking group where he focused on mergers and acquisitions advisory and capital raising for a wide range of technology companies. Jeff started his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers in the Transaction Advisory practice.
Jeff graduated from Boston College and is a Certified Public Accountant and CFA charterholder.
- Lexipol | GTCR
- Envisage | Vector Solutions
- GovQA | Granicus
- Vision Government Solutions | Rubicon Technology Partners
- Granicus | Harvest Partners
- Confirm | Dude Solutions
- Cove Hill Partners | SecureLink
- Oversight | TCV
- Callyo | Motorola Solutions
- Pondera | Thomson Reuters
- Kofile | Audax
- OpenGov | Weatherford Capital
- Magnitude Software | 3i Group
- Superion | TriTech
- EQT | Zemax
- Doxim | GI Partners
- Vista Equity Partners | GovDelivery
- Granicus | Vista Equity Partners