Brad joined Shea & Company in 2007, has over 12 years of experience working with software companies and leads up the Firm’s IT Security coverage efforts.
Prior to joining Shea & Company, Brad spent three years with Debt Advisors Group, a Boston-based advisory firm, where he arranged financing for privately held companies in the technology and biotech sectors. Brad has completed transactions with leading strategic acquirers including BMC, Check Point, HPE, IBM, Informatica, j2 Global, Kofax, LANDesk, LogMeIn, Microsoft, NetApp, Oracle, Quest and Salesforce.com among others.
Brad graduated from Boston College with a B.A. in Economics.
- Tango | Berkshire Partners
- Hg | Litera
- Marlin Equity Partners | ABBYY
- Prophix | Hg
- Inhabit IQ | Goldman Sachs
- Cove Hill Partners | SecureLink
- Hg | Sovos
- TA Associates | Ivanti
- Parallels | Corel
- MRI Software | Thesaurus Technology
- BC Partners | NAVEX Global
- MRI Software | CML Software
- Clearlake | EagleView
- Mobilogy | ESW Capital
- MRI Software | Qube Global Software
- SecureAuth | K1 Capital
- MRI Software | TA Associates
- MRI Software | ResidentCheck